Pioneer in telepresence, Awabot is a French company whose mission is to deploy robotic solutions that integrate naturally with humans and at the heart of their daily lives. Chaired by Jérémie Koessler, Awabot consists of around twenty employees and is an expert in the field of service robotics.
years of “Robot Experience”
mobile telepresence robots deployed in Europe
FOUNDER AND MANAGING DIRECTOR
Jérémie Koessler is a graduate of the School of Engineering in Digital Science and Technology.
In 2012, he left his position in a prospering enterprise to join a new-born start-up. The Awabot adventure had begun. His top priority as the Technical Director was to analyse the technological processes of robotics and to organise the company to operate in project mode. 2 years later, he was appointed Managing Director, and he oversaw the transformation of the company from an R&D centre into a commercial business. With his expert knowledge of international business, he was able to contribute to the foundations of a company destined for bigger things.
In 2014, he managed and won the call for tender for the "Robot Lycéen", issued by the Rhône-Alpes regional government. After a world tour spent visiting manufacturers of telepresence robots, he turned Awabot into France’s top designer and distributor of service robots. He recruited and developed the sales force, and established close ties with the company’s major accounts. The company took steps to break into an emerging market, its reputation grew, and the "robolution" was under way.
As the standard-setter in service robotics, Awabot is the bond that links people to robots.
BEYOND ROBOTICS, because we have a strong belief in robotics that connects, bonds, and enables us to interact with one another. For the doubters amongst you, robotics is first and foremost about people, a technological response to the needs that Man still cannot meet.
• Humanist: we believe that well-integrated robotics can help enterprises, and the people who work in them, to break free from constraints and tasks with little added value.
• Trust: we like to push the limits with ambition, however, we also know how to remain farsighted and humble in the face of the technical and technological challenges that arise. No false promises and a collaboration based on trust and transparency.
• Collective: our success is based on:
– the mobilization of all in a common dynamic,
– listening to and anticipating the needs of our employees, customers or partners,
– our ability to adapt to everyday challenges.